Rolls-Royce Maintenance Services
When our technicians are asked to describe a legendary manufacturer such as Rolls-Royce, words like luxury, class, timelessness, power and even performance are often the first to come to mind. Not only did they shock the world with their 1960’s unveiling of the Silver Shadow (and eventual semi-mass production), Rolls-Royce took luxury cars to another level with their redesign, redevelopment and enhancement of their marquee vehicle, The Phantom. Nearly a century has passed, wars fought and won (or lost), presidents, queens and other high-ranking officials have come and gone, but one of what seems like so few constants these days is the Rolls-Royce Phantom. Whether you’re a collector of fine automobiles (such as classics like the Silver Wraith or Bentley T) or the proud new owner of a present day Rolls-Royce Ghost, our expert European automobile specialists are more than equipped to provide white glove service, maintenance, diagnostics or even enhancements/upgrades.
Rolls-Royce Engine, Repair Restoration and Rebuild
Great power comes with great responsibility, and repair; Even though Rolls-Royce demands excellence to complement their elegance, their exotics and luxury sports cars are often not immune to component failure or malfunction. We’ve witnessed, diagnosed and repaired everything from the overheating of the engine, to electronic and pcm/ecm (computer) failure and or reprogramming. Rest assured, our shops are well equipped, with factory and certified equipment, reliable, professional technicians and service specialists with decades of experience far better than any other “dealership alternative.” Even in many “under warranty” circumstances, we may even take your vehicle to the dealership for you! We understand the inconveniences that arise in the event of an unexpected repair, and always put our clients needs first. Each time your Rolls-Royce visits Boca Autohaus Exotics we check for Technical Service Bulletins, manufacturer warranty extensions and any recalls not addressed.
- Rolls-Royce Brake Inspections, Fluid Flush, Component Replacement & Repair
- Rolls-Royce Electrical Diagnosis, Replacement and Repair
- Rolls-Royce Air Conditioning (A/C) Service, Repair and Inspections (pressure/leak detection)
- Rolls-Royce 4 and 2-Wheel Alignment, Suspension Repair & Upgrades
- Factory and Aftermarket Tire Repair & Replacement Using Rolls-Royce Genuine Components/Parts
- Rolls-Royce Exhaust Inspection, Replacement and Repair
- Rolls-Royce Engine Cooling System Diagnosis, Component Replacement, Maintenance and Repair
- Rolls-Royce Vehicle Inspection (when selling or purchasing a Rolls-Royce)
- Rolls-Royce Transmission and Drivetrain Repair & Service